||XSD-RDBMS automatically converts the elements in.xsd code into ANSI SQL scripts that produce relational tables, columns, attributes, and views. A demo is available on request.
||Data WareMart is a neural network implemented using layered and chained logic table technology. Data WareMart runs in real time and is ideally suited to manage inventory and manufacturing operations that require very large data warehouses composed of complex data cubes with many conformed dimensions and facts. Therefore this product is under constant revision to enhance scalability.
Data WareMart represents the current synthesis of all of our tools working together as subject oriented software within disruptive technology. It is managed by our Soft Lifecycle, built using our Software Development Methodology, and implemented by our Software Factory using our Logic Table Technology. The current description and specifications is available as a white paper. (.pdf)
||The Software Factory produced pSUM below with zero-defect code. The Software Factory is subject oriented which is a disruptive technology that is the next step aspect oriented and object oriented software development. The Software Factory is described in a poster (.pdf) and identical paper (.pdf).
||pSUM (for portable, scalable, usable, maintainable) is based on chained logic table technology as in very large real-time systems for billing, inventory, manufacturing, and massive processing. pSUM supports the triple entry bookkeeping of Momentum Accounting. Overviews of pSUM are available. (.pdf)
Report Accounts [RA] requires a relational database management system [RDBMS] as a back end database. The databases supported are DB2 (IBM), Informix (IBM), Ingres (Computer Associates), ORACLE, SQL Server (Microsoft), and Sybase. RA is based on single logic table technology. Available are an introduction poster (.pdf), a training poster (.pdf), and an academic paper (.pdf).
RA supports double- and triple-entry bookkeeping. The latter is the basis for Momentum Accounting, invented by Professor Yuji Ijiri, the Robert M Trueblood University Professor of Accounting and Economics at Carnegie Mellon University. Professor Ijiri is also on the Board of Directors of the American Accounting Association. Momentum Accounting makes use of actions, forces, and momenta which are time-derived statistics (derivatives) of the particular accounting model used.
- Enforces the re-use of standard, generic software components
- Provides the greatest portability to high- and low-end platforms with ANSI SQL distribution
- Provides the greatest performance and maintainability with user-specified logic table design
- Affords the greatest flexibility with double- and triple- entry accounting methods
All of the products we sell are based on Logic Table Technology (LTT).
Available are an introduction to LTT (.pdf), LTT for point of sale (.pdf), an overview of LTT and DB2 (.pdf), and an article about LTT real-time performance on DB2 for the popular press (.pdf).
For massive transaction processing, Layered Logic Table Technology (LLTT) is faster than anything else by 100-times (two magnitudes).
- Real time performance is improved by 10,000%.
- Sample performance savings: the old cost of $100 per tpmC now costs $1 per tpmC.
Maintenance cost is reduced by 99% and is 1% of the initial investment in the strategic asset of LTT design and source code. Code portability cost is nil: one set of SQL source code runs on all RDBMS hardware/software platforms.
- Sample maintenance savings: the old cost of $100 per line of code now costs $1 per line of code.
- Sample portability savings: the old cost of $10 per line of code now costs nothing.
LTT applies to the many business markets below.
Complex Accounting for Banking and Finance
This supports infinitely complex accounting arithmetic and financial instruments as Report Accounts [RA] (shipping since 1997Q2).
Real-Time Performance for Telecommunications
This brings performance of RDBMS for cellular billing into real-time.
Data Driven Inventory for Utilities
This supports distribution in GIS, LIS, and intelligent systems.
Event Driven Scheduling for Government, Military, and Aerospace
This includes mission critical and secure systems.
This supports all forms of manufacturing including just in time (JIT) and Kanban cell.
On-Line Reservation for Hospitality, Recreation, and Transportation
This includes the industrial sectors of air, bus, rail, and ship.
Order Entry for Retail, Wholesale, and Distribution
This supports catalog, mail order operations, and merchandising, from end to end.
Point of Sale for Insurance and Real Estate
This supports the complex logic of knowledge systems.
||Binary Sort Access Method [BSAM]
U.S. Patent Number: 5,926,815, issued 7/20/99 (USPO, .pdf)
- Provides the fastest known key insertion and retrieval for database access
- Enables licensees to gain a competitive edge through use of new, patented technology
- Offers the best cost-performance ratio for high performance database access
BSAM Performance and Savings
- Adds keys over 28% faster and reads keys in sorted order over 2% faster than optimized B-star-tree methods
- Sample sort performance savings: the old cost of $100 per unit to sort now costs $72 per unit to sort
- Sample read performance savings: the old cost of $100 per unit to read in sorted order now costs $98 per unit to read in sorted order
- BSAM physically inserts items to be sorted into blank spaces between previously sorted items.
- An optimal number of 11 blank spaces may be placed between sorted items whenever the sorted list is rewritten with the inserted blank spaces.
- The most space occupied by N-items in sorted order is therefore 11*N-spaces + N-items or 12*N-spaces.
- A mathematical analysis is available (.pdf).
Two-phase Random Number Generator [RNG]
U.S. Patent Number: 5,251,165, issued 10/5/93 (USPTO, .pdf)
RNG Performance and Savings
- Non invertive (non reversible) cryptology-strength method
- Provides a better cost-performance ratio than competing patent technology
- Affords the greatest flexibility with implementation in software and hardware
- Outperforms all encryption methods (hardware or software)
- Passes all statistical tests for randomness
- Implements encryption for High Definition Television [HDTV]
- RNG emits pseudo random bits from which pseudo random numbers are constructed using two rotors spinning in opposite directions.
- It is non invertive meaning that once plaintext is encrypted, it impossible to decrypt without both the seed and entry point for the random number stream.
- Chi-square tests show excellent statistics.